Thursday 7 April 2011

NOW IT IS THE TIME TO EXPRESS GRATITUDE !

Before writing my first blog , i was very nervous about result. I was thinking whether my effort will be praised or not?
But after writing i achieved a lot ,in particular, the confidence. Many great writers came and blessed me with their comments which was a token of encouragement and support for me and will always help me write more and more.
So , i decided to thank all sirs and madams who made my day. Thank you all, for those encouraging words that made me more stronger and passionate to write. I will need all your support and guidance in future also and expect that you all will always bless me and forgive me if i commit any mistake.

And yes i will never forget to thank my uncle (mama ji) who made all this possible .He is my inspiration . His powerful and influencing articles have life and each word speaks out the fact that is what i try to impose on my writings.

                                     "THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING SO KIND"

2 comments:

  1. नित नित थोड़ा सा घट भर लें।

    ReplyDelete
  2. .

    Akshay ji ,

    We all feel so nervous in the beginning. Your trepidation and dilemma can be very well understood . I had been through this phase of writing last year.

    So continue writing with great passion and zeal.

    Best wishes to you.

    .

    ReplyDelete